The Enablement Group in Laconia is expanding! Located next to the Riverwalk and WOW Rail Trail in downtown Laconia, the heart of the beautiful Lakes Region of New Hampshire, TEG is always looking to add talent to our team.
The Enablement Group (TEG) is a sales enablement and marketing content and consulting agency that delivers experiences fostering greater engagement and message retention, ultimately driving revenue and performance improvement. From interactive video to virtual events to learning modules or sales playbooks and training (supporting sales enablement, L&D, HR, and marketing), TEG’s team of professionals, including strategic consultants, project managers, and the TEG Factory of instructional and creative designers, animators, authors, assembly, developers and support, we help clients quickly improve performance and revenue through optimized content experiences. TEG takes the time with each of its clients to define a culturally aligned program that systemizes the creation and delivery of critical content for every stage of the buyer’s journey, delivering strategic programs that meet their business objectives and reduce obstacles to success.
We work with some of the most amazing organizations and people in the world – and we love our clients. From tech to financial services to medical devices to retail, manufacturing, and more, we are dedicated to providing top-notch content to drive the results our clients have come to expect.
We love what we do and it shows. Our team members are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
First and foremost, we hire people, not skills on a resume. And we are happy to train as you grow with our company.
Does this sound like you?
- A high level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Dedicated hard worker proud of individual contribution but also a team player
- Success-driven and results-oriented
- Professional and knowledgeable
- Great time management skills
- Ability to stick to a timeline, project plan, and budget
- Excellent communication skills
At TEG, our team includes a range of experiences levels – from intern to expert – who possess skills in one of more of the following areas/titles:
- Project Management
- Graphic/Presentation Designer
- L&D/Training Specialist
- Instructional/Experience Designer
- AR/VR/360 Video
- Content Specialist
- A/V Producer or Technician (audio, video, events)
- Quality Check
- Author/Assembly (LMS content)
- Digital Asset Manager
Following are some specific open positions and more information about each. If you are interested in any of the above areas OR any of the positions below, then let’s talk! Don’t see an exact fit? Let’s talk! Skills can be taught through on-the-job learning – we aim to hire the right people. We have an excellent work/life balance and are proud of the team we have built and the client work we deliver. Join us!
TO SUBMIT INTEREST IN A POSITION AT TEG, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO JOBS@ENABLETHETEAM.COM WITH YOUR NAME AND JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
producers/project managers to video editors, animators, graphic designers, instructional designers, support, content curators/assemblers, and more
This role will work with our management team, resources, and clients to keep our client and internal projects on-time and within scope.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes, risk, and project performance
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Proven working experience in multi-client project management and/or production environment
- An eye for creative execution and ability to lead a team from vision to delivery to meet client expectations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and quality
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Project Management Software (we use Teamwork)
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Complementary skills sets in our other disciplines, including:
- Graphic Design
- Presentation Design/PowerPoint Development
- Experience or Instructional Design
- Social Media
- Learning & Development or Training Experience
- Administrative authoring/assembly
Contract and staff (hybrid) positions are available. To learn more or apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and/or questions to JOBS@ENABLETHETEAM.COM with the subject line: Your Name: Project Manager.
Graphic Designer/Presentation Designer
Do you have a creative calling? Are you interested in doing work with state-of-the-art tools? The art of creating and arranging elements on a screen to tell a story is critical to delivering our client work. We are looking for additional graphic designers/presentation designers who will set the visual tone for creative presentations and more.
We work with some of the latest and greatest technologies (AR/VR, 3D animation, AI, and more) to augment our more traditional content (PowerPoint, Audio/Video, etc.) to deliver client work – while having a blast delivering incredible content.
Projects could include PowerPoint updates (including expert animation to generate video-like content), training content, character development, campaigns, social media graphics, collateral, website graphics/design and email marketing. Our graphic designers have the support of a team: project managers, copywriters, instructional/experience designers, developers and more, to bring concepts to life.
- Set the overall visual style for client projects
- Bring ideas to life with graphics and animations using client brand identity
- Translate storyboards into creative
- Graphically support video and production team ensuring quality standards
- Collaborate with instructional designers to develop interactive e-learning solutions
- Create visual media to enhance the user experience while communicating complex concepts
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Experience (academic/professional) with design software (Adobe Suite)
- Experience with presentation software (PowerPoint)
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Contract and staff (hybrid) positions are available. To learn more or apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and/or questions to JOBS@ENABLETHETEAM.COM with the subject line: Your Name: Graphic/Presentation Designer
In this role, you will be responsible for the administrative and technical execution of the very early stages and final stages of client projects (the creative department will typically pick up in between if required). We lovingly refer to this as “the factory” – you make it all happen!
Responsibilities may include:
- Content assembly in client platforms
- WordPress edits
- Video and audio edits and assembly
- Closed caption, subtitle and voiceover assembly
- Answering support tickets
- Content curation and insertions
- Basic PowerPoint and graphic edits
- Tool support
- Quality Checks (QC) of final materials
- Exceptional eye for detail/quality
- Punctual and dependable
- Willingness to learn new technology/platforms
- Ability to accurately follow direction/procedures
- Collaborative attitude and willingness to pivot to help when needed
- Excellent time management and tracking
- Independent worker who takes direction from manager/team lead and offers improvement feedback
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
This position is ideal for early-career (entry to mid-level) individuals with a desire for on-the-job skills training. As the company grows, you will grow. Both contract and staff (hybrid) positions are available. To learn more or apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and/or questions to JOBS@ENABLETHETEAM.COM with the subject line: Your Name: Content Specialist.